Friday, March 2, 2012

WBCOOP Series 1-2

Feb 23 - NLHE,BADUGI 
Event 01-NLHE
I have started the series with the NLHE pretty deepstacked(10,000chips 15min blind levels) for me as im mostly into turbo tourneys.
The tournament however went good in the begining with some crazy hands including few bad beats but nothing shocking, busted out after 130 minutes of play with pocket 88 and 8 on the turn vs QQQ :)


Event 03-Badugi
This awesome game is alot of fun to me its more of a chill game for me.
Also went good in the begining but after a served 5-42A and massive raises at all of the bet rounds,
my opponent busted me out with a 4-32A Badugi :)
Still alot of fun.


Im not from the peoples complaining about loses , we are all supose to never back down.
Cause this is how all the great ones became great alot of risks and alot of raising up from the ground :)

No comments:

Post a Comment