Sunday, February 5, 2012

Passion

Cheers for our common passion and thats the most attractive mind challange of all Texas Hold`em
As i was abit busy lately i suffered every day away from it as i suffer when my girlfriend is gone for longer then a day ;)
However traveling around the country to solve my issues i had an intresting partner in my bag.
A partner who showed me that maybe i needed this time away so i can focus on him.
And that was the book my friend bought for me Poker Mind-Set by Ian Taylor.
The book it self can teach us not a few things that we cant just realise ourself or learn @ the poker tables.
I feel a whole bunch more confident at poker tables.I know how to discipline myself and learn that passion is a virtue.
Later on ill share some of my lately researches about poker and how this game should be called a sport instead of being considered as a gambling 
Cheers my friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment