Friday, October 7, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone,
My name is Radostin Minchev and im an real money poker player since 2006.
Im mostly playing micro stakes SnG and on regular basis some MTTs @ Pokerstars
I felt in love with poker 2004.I used to be a water pollo player but during an accident i broke my knee at the pool, i loved the game and the sport passion.
When i first player poker online i felt this passion again, and i love the game ever since.

In this blog i will write about various intresting and challanging stuff about poker and my poker life itself.
I had an previous blog that i wiped out and im creating this one as the old one was in bulgarian launguage.
Since there was alot of peoples intrested in my posts ive decided to go on with an EN blog that can let everyone
who likes to read my blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment